“He finally got his Heady and turned it on, because he wanted to see if there was anything new about the robot cops’ horse. He stared at it, at the burst titles saying PHIL, PLEASE CALL and PHIL PHIL PHIL over and over and over and he poked around on the device and finally hit [...]
“The ‘Lead Masks’were…lead masks, as it turned out, worn by two dead Brazilian engineers whose deaths nobody could figure out. Not like Man in the Iron Mask-type masks, like lead sleeping masks or beauty masks, it was the damnedest thing.
“Two men found dead side by side, found by kids playing in a park [...]
stuff and stuff666ties awesome books BTW Califormication cats comics death Delia Derbyshire design ebooks evonne facebook blows family Finest Kind gah hilarious history horror kawaii kittens life love movies music news pets playlists science fiction She's Not There shimmer short stories stories The Live Lady of Down Town Things I didn't make up for 666ties travel Untitled Bruce Lee/Phil Dick Project video video games w00t work world horror writing WTF yay
Tweets of AwesomeAuthor of 666ties, Creative Director for Shimmer, http://t.co/CsHd3jkwPq
- If you had told me something like that a month ago, I would have asked which Bronte sister you thought you were, exactly. about 3 hours ago
- I thought I knew a lot about being really sad, too. about 3 hours ago
- Did you know you can be so sad you yell and scream until you can taste blood in the back of your throat? I found that out this month. about 3 hours ago
- RT @malki: BRUCE: Criminals are a superstitious lot. Not me, I'm a logical detective BRUCE: I will dress as the next animal that breaks my… about 18 hours ago
- RT @BAKKOOONN: they all came over to celebrate that it was her turn to get shot out of a cannon into the desert http://t.co/jcZcu4eAUu 1 day ago.
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31