“In 1984, the hip-hop trio U.T.F.O., produced by the R&B group Full [...]
Man, YouTube must be heaven for people looking for fucked-up samples for musical purposes…
Note: shutting down my Facebook account recently, I found and saved a few posts from my old blog that’d gotten crossposted to Notes, and this one, I reread and remembered how much I liked it, so I thought I’d put it up again. -R
…and why you’re dumb if you listen to Ann Coulter on [...]
I finished the first four books a week or so ago, started on the new one and realized I was burnt out. And have been casting about, since, in reading time, reading short stories and bits of things, looking for something to get lost in when I want to get lost.
stuff and stuff666ties awesome books BTW Califormication cats comics death Delia Derbyshire design ebooks evonne facebook blows family Finest Kind gah hilarious history horror kawaii kittens life love movies music news pets playlists science fiction She's Not There shimmer short stories stories The Live Lady of Down Town Things I didn't make up for 666ties travel Untitled Bruce Lee/Phil Dick Project video video games w00t work world horror writing WTF yay
Tweets of AwesomeAuthor of 666ties, Creative Director for Shimmer, http://t.co/CsHd3jkwPq
- RT @Kloipy: Prof. Snape on vacation. http://t.co/DYBU2nrfrX about 8 hours ago
- RT @ECthetwit: By Thor's tits. about 8 hours ago
- RT @joshgondelman: I bet before "Better Homes and Gardens" there was a magazine called "Homes and Gardens" that just got blown out of the f… about 22 hours ago
- I hate ice in video games. Since Atari days, my eternal nemesis, ice levels. Fuck you ice. about 23 hours ago
- RT @TheTweetOfGod: Wouldn't that be a cool twist if World War 3 turned out to be a U.S.-Russia thing after all? "So retro!", you'd think as… 1 day ago.