“In 1984, the hip-hop trio U.T.F.O., produced by the R&B group Full […]
Man, YouTube must be heaven for people looking for fucked-up samples for musical purposes…
Note: shutting down my Facebook account recently, I found and saved a few posts from my old blog that’d gotten crossposted to Notes, and this one, I reread and remembered how much I liked it, so I thought I’d put it up again. -R
…and why you’re dumb if you listen to Ann Coulter on […]
I finished the first four books a week or so ago, started on the new one and realized I was burnt out. And have been casting about, since, in reading time, reading short stories and bits of things, looking for something to get lost in when I want to get lost.
stuff and stuff666ties awesome books BTW Califormication cats comics death design ebooks evonne facebook blows family Finest Kind friends fuck gah hilarious history horror kittens life love movies music news pets playlists science fiction She's Not There shimmer short stories stories The Live Lady of Down Town Things I didn't make up for 666ties travel Untitled Bruce Lee/Phil Dick Project video video games w00t work world horror writing WTF yay
Tweets of Awesome
- @St_Rev Doesn't look like it, and phew. That would have really made "us all" vulnerable. Real headline: Soft Science Is That. 1 day ago.
- @St_Rev I meant: did anybody really send gay men to knock on doors in conservative working class neighborhoods? 1 day ago.
- @St_Rev I haven't read the whole story, plz tell me nobody tried this foolishness. 1 day ago.
- @St_Rev LOL, "political science." Why is this even news, isn't it a headline when they don't make shit up? 1 day ago.
- RT @PulpLibrarian: Roadside Picnic, by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky. Penguin SF, 1979 #scifi http://t.co/MzhHT1lFu9 07:34AM - 20 May 2015
May 2015 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31